Wanted: Videodrome Arrow Limited Edition Blu-ray

Discussion in 'Sales and Trades' started by drterror666, Aug 28, 2015.

1. drterror666

drterror666 Too Much... for One Movie!

OK, so I should have seen this coming, but I didn't. How was I supposed to know the damn thing was going to sell out from Arrow on day one and Amazon by day 3!!! I should have put it on pre-order, but I didn't. I've looked absolutely everywhere for this, but it looks like only the scalpers have copies from what I can see. So...

...has anyone got a spare copy of this they would think of selling for £30? I'll be your best mate, etc., etc.

thehamish likes this.
  2. thehamish

thehamish teuchter on the doorstep

Sadly not. Good luck, will keep you posted if I hear anything...

3. drterror666

I still cannot believe how fast this one disappeared!

4. mr sinn

mr sinn Well-Known Member

Have looked around online and the cheapest I've seen this is for £70, but if I come across a cheaper offer I will be sure to post it on here.

5. drterror666

Cheers for that. It's serious scalperville out there!

6. the13thman

the13thman Lucky for some

Given that I'll never watch them, I'm going to list the DVDs out of this set on ebay tonight (I'm frankensteining it with the Criterion ones)...

7. CJ34

CJ34 Active Member

Sorry, I pre-ordered and got one. But it was intended for me to keep. Good luck finding one, keep your eyes peeled, bargains crop up now and then...

8. drterror666

At least I didn't miss out on Society, Nekromantik, Nekromantik 2, Deep Red or Bride of Re-Animator! Still haven't had any luck with Videodrome. Think I may give it up as a lost cause.

9. TheRoadWarrior

TheRoadWarrior Well-Known Member

...interesting, so these are very limited print runs then?