WANTED : Fantastic Journey TV Series

Discussion in 'DVD + Video Collector's Area' started by mr sinn, Nov 25, 2014.

1. mr sinn

mr sinn Well-Known Member

Anyone remember this ?

The Fantastic Journey, was on TV in the 70's, not been released anywhere as far as I know, would love to see a DVD or Blu ray release, only lasted one season but remember it from my childhood.

image.jpg

2. drterror666

drterror666 Too Much... for One Movie!

Argh!!! The bells!!!

Anyway, I remember this. I watched every episode when it was shown on terrestrial TV (although we only had terrestrial then). It had some seriously freaky episodes, some which freaked the hell out of me!

3. mrb

mrb Slave Trader

I remember this, but I can't remember anything at all about it. . . did the woman turn into a cat?

4. drterror666

drterror666 Too Much... for One Movie!

I don't remember. I remember when they went through the cloud barrier and ended up on that strange island, the woman had a bell ringing in her head. I also remember a house that they couldn't escape from. I think either Jared or Roddy ended up falling down a trapdoor that led to a bottomless pit. It freaked me out!

5. Sgt Sunshine

Sgt Sunshine is almost famous

Don't remember this programme at all.....as for turning into a cat was that in "Bewitched" ?

6. mr sinn

mr sinn Well-Known Member

Had a little look at an episode on YouTube, a cat travels with them, but no the women does not turn into the cat, well not in the episode I watched.

7. TheRoadWarrior

TheRoadWarrior Well-Known Member

I know a few of the faces, perhaps from other films/TV, but not sure if I ever saw this. Interesting. I didn't miss much unless intentionally.

8. mrb

mrb Slave Trader

I knew there was a cat. The woman looks a bit like a cat. I thought maybe it was her.