See You Soon!

Discussion in 'Mainstream Movie Discussion' started by Vaughan, Apr 24, 2008.

1. zanner

zanner ALPHAVILLE

lol, I think you're about the only one who didn't...:D

2. Ade

Ade My leg...is on fire...OH

Bye everyone...been great chatting over the years. I'm sure I'll see some of my fave poster-mates (Black, Mark Y, CJ, Dr Terror, Cloud etc, etc) at Marc's new forum but if it is the last time (sniff) I communicate with some of ya - all the best for the future , take care, and keeping buying them crazy DVDs.

3. SicCoyote

SicCoyote I'mAnAsshole I'mAnAsshole

Actually I'd forgotten about Diabolique, I think his Gattaca persona had overshadowed it.

4. Gattaca

Gattaca New Member

Well I did tone down quite a bit from last time LOL and I am a changed man........as I have a new pair of boxer shorts ready for the new forum soooooooooo WATCH OUT!! LOL :D

5. Count Yorga

Count Yorga True Funkateer

This was a bit of a shock for me. Well I wish to say thanks and take care to all the people who has been active on the board. I hope that I have contributed something as well.

Since this is the only forum that I am active on, could someone please tell me where you guys will move to?

Bye:eek:

/Jörgen
    Sweden

6. Vaughan

Vaughan Active Member

7. Count Yorga

Count Yorga True Funkateer

Great I will.
    And keep those post/reviews coming on the old b/w horror films.I always enjoyed reading them.

/Jorgen

8. Vaughan

Vaughan Active Member

We're hearing the new site will be more full featured mate - so I think you'll find a lot more to enjoy other than simply a forum. ;)

Brave new world!

9. zanner

zanner ALPHAVILLE

Yeah, I'm quite looking forward to it now.

10. trioxin245

trioxin245 I see you

Guys.

Just to say thanks for all your varied, informative and often hilarious posts over the few years that I've been a member.

I'm comparatively light on the post count myself, but hopefully I've made a small contribution to the forum.

Hopefully see you on the other side:)

11. Gattaca

Gattaca New Member

Actually post counts for nothing really,it is what you say that counts.:)

12. trioxin245

trioxin245 I see you

Gatt,

will you be re-spawning for the new forum or will you stick with Gattaca?

13. Gattaca

Gattaca New Member

Hmmmmmmmm not thought of anything just yet but will no doubt change it I think ....but we will see.:)

14. trioxin245

trioxin245 I see you

Ooooo, the suspense.

I'm not sure if I'll still be Trioxin245 or not.
    It is tempting to reinvent yourself.

Either way, see you there.

15. CJ34

CJ34 Active Member

Well...I see there's a few of us online. Have we all just come to watch the forums die? Well, we are mostly horror fans, so it's only natural we want something gruesome to happen. I'd like to see Marc suddenly come tearing across the site with a chainsaw, hacking up everything in his path! :)

Why am I still posting? This is getting morbid. Posting on here now is akin to tattooing a corpse. Hahahaha.

16. Ade

Ade My leg...is on fire...OH

Yeah, it's kinda kinky and sorta "mondo erotic" ain't it?

17. Anthony1uk

Anthony1uk Registered User

I suspect someone like the Managing Director of ABUK is sitting there is his room now with his Mini-Me by his side stroking his cat while his other finger is poised impatiently on the off button saying, "only a short while to go and those crazy frikkin genre loving bistards are out of our lives for good, mwuhahaha".

So can I ask how long is it to the official switch off time now, as its well into afternoon.