Playgirls and the Vampire (Nucleus)

Discussion in 'Euro Cult' started by Someone Weird, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Someone Weird

Someone Weird An Odious Little Runt

What is the release date for this? Presuming it isn't already available - the Nucleus website has it for £10.99 but doesn't mention if its available now or for pre-order. It is listed under future releases and amongst all the other titles. It isn't on Amazon either so guessing it hasn't been released yet.

2. Someone Weird

Well that was rather a tumble weed kind of moment...

Oh well, here's a totally gratuitous picture from TEENAGE MOTHER instead.

upload_2015-8-19_9-4-39.jpeg

mrb likes this.
  3. drterror666

drterror666 Too Much... for One Movie!

That's OK, I'm not hungry anyway...

4. tobiaswragg

tobiaswragg The 'Head' Butcher

Sorry, Someone Weird, maybe I should have answered earlier. I'm a bit uncomfortable speaking on Marc's behalf, but he hasn't been around much online recently, so maybe I'd better step in. I'm led to understand that he has had other matters to attend to, which may explain the delay, as some other titles appear to have been held back also.

5. Someone Weird

I'm surprised this site is still running actually, as Marc used to try and get us all to buy films through it as it was costing him too much money to run....now not even Marc posts here anymore and its still going.

6. drterror666

drterror666 Too Much... for One Movie!

I think Marc must be very busy. He does pop on here from time to time, but nothing like before. He must be getting enough funding from Amazon as we're all still here. Either that or one day the site will just not be there anymore, which would be a shame.