Gestapo's Last Orgy - Does anyone actually sell this!!!!????

Discussion in 'Euro Cult' started by Someone Weird, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Someone Weird

Someone Weird An Odious Little Runt

Has anyone else had trouble ordering Intervisions GESTAPO'S LAST ORGY on DVD?

My bad luck with this film is getting comical. I originally tried ordering through Amazon marketplace from a company who are pretty reliable along with Intervision's DEPORTED WOMEN OF THE SS.

I received 2 copies of DEPORTED WOMEN OF THE SS (one of which was erroneously labelled GESTAPO'S LAST ORGY on the stickers). I wrote to the company who issued me a replacement of GESTAPO'S LAST ORGY. I received: a third copy of DEPORTED WOMEN OF THE SS.

I gave that up as a bad job, so have recently tried another usually reliable company through Amazon. I ordered HANNA D. & GESTAPO'S LAST ORGY. Today the package arrived containing: HANNA D. &.... DEPORTED WOMEN OF THE SS.....

Why oh why is it so hard to get GESTAPO'S LAST ORGY on Intervision? I have asked for the order to be either refunded so I can try elsewhere, or for them to resend the correct film, but I have a horrible feeling I am doomed to keep receiving DEPORTED WOMEN OF THE SS for all time....Its a great film don't get me wrong: but I only need 1 copy of the damned thing!

2. drterror666

drterror666 Too Much... for One Movie!

Why don't you try and order Deported Women of the SS again? You never know...

thehamish likes this.
  3. Someone Weird

Someone Weird An Odious Little Runt

Went direct to the source in the end and got it sorted. With something for my troubles which was nice! A rinky dink disc it was too of a decent exploitation film and appears to be fully uncensored (I think the Exploitation Digital disc darkened one scene to obscure some blink and you miss it cock fondling).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015