UK: Fifty Shades of Erotica from Naughty Nucleus

Discussion in 'UK News - DVD + Blu-ray' started by MarcMorris, Feb 16, 2015.

1. MarcMorris

MarcMorris Head Honcho Staff Member

Release date: April 12, 2015

50 sizzling trailers of erotic movies that go way beyond the world of Fifty Duration. First Time on DVD! Will appeal to fans of Erotica and the 50 Shades Franchise. Before Fifty Shades of Grey and beyond the limits of desire, Nucleus Films draw back the veil on Fifty Shades of Erotica. Now, in the privacy of your own home and as a consenting adult, you can succumb to trailers from carnal classics like The Libertine, Story of O, Venus In Furs, Cruel Passion, Gwendoline, Education Anglaise, Dressage and many, many more as you enter the timeless world of fetishistic fantasy, deviant desires and pulsating pleasure! Rare and raunchy, re-mastered from the finest available materials. So, lie back, relax and prepare to enter the sensual world of Fifty Shades of Erotica.

This amazing selection of trailers will make you yearn for the days when 'rated X' was a badge of honour! A glorious collection of vintage international erotica from the swinging Sixties, sordid Seventies and erotic Eighties that makes 50 Shades of Grey look like a children's film` -David Flint, Author, Babylon Blue

DVD: amazon.co.uk

[​IMG]

2. Someone Weird

Someone Weird An Odious Little Runt

Think I'll be sticking with the Grindhouse series, thanks all the same! Though you'll probably make more money with this by cashing in on the baffling/lame 50 Shades phenomenon however...

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  3. tobiaswragg

tobiaswragg The 'Head' Butcher

4. MarcMorris

MarcMorris Head Honcho Staff Member

Thanks for posting the new review :)

5. tobiaswragg

This arrived yesterday and I had a great time with it last night.

6. drterror666

drterror666 Too Much... for One Movie!

Really, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more... ;)

7. tobiaswragg

I had another rummage through this yesterday evening, good stuff.