Bad Night (2015)

Discussion in 'Other Movies' started by deep end, Aug 28, 2015.

1. deep end

deep end New Member

CAST
    Lauren Luthringshausen
    Jenn McAllister
    Matt Walsh
    Molly Ringwald
    Julianna Guill
    Judy Mart

DIRECTORS
    Chris Riedell
    Nick Riedell

When Kate (Lauren Luthringshausen) and Abby (Jenn McAllister) are mistaken for famous art thieves (Julianna Guill and Judy Marte), their fun night out quickly goes from good to bad, and Mrs. Goldstein's (June Diane Raphael) boring class field trip turns into the trip of their lives. But now they have to contend with a roller skating Russian Mobster (Matt Walsh), a "method painter" with one ear (Adam Pally), a pregnant tattoo artist (Casey Wilson) and The Collector, a Bond girl turned Bond villain (Molly Ringwald). Whether or not the bffs can survive is as much a question as whether or not their friendship can.

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/bad-night/id1027187712

[​IMG]

2. thehamish

thehamish teuchter on the doorstep

Molly Ringwald! found one of here books today funnily enough.

3. mrb

mrb Slave Trader

Molly Ringwald does an agony aunt column in The Guardian newspaper now ... which I find slightly bizarre.

thehamish likes this.
  4. mr sinn

mr sinn Well-Known Member

Dear Molly I was wondering "do I look Pretty in Pink".

5. thehamish

thehamish teuchter on the doorstep

What a world.

6. TheRoadWarrior

TheRoadWarrior Well-Known Member

7. drterror666

drterror666 Too Much... for One Movie!

She's an agony aunt!!!

Dear Molly
    My wife and I have been getting very bored with our bedroom activities and decided it would be a good idea to spice things up. We initially hired the services of a working girl, which worked out very well, but we were left thinking that we were after something more. After watching that classic epic, Fifty Shades of Dire, we decided to invest in some S&M and bondage equipment. My wife has taken to this like a duck to water and has taken domination to a whole new level. She has me screaming for mercy after being flagellated to withing an inch of my life. We get so hot and lusty that we've smashed small pieces of furniture and various lamps in our wanton passion. I really can't get enough of this sordid filthiness. Anyway, during one session, there was a knock at the front door. I hurriedly put on my dressing gown and rushed downstairs to see who it was. Standing there were two Jehovah's Witness's, who proceeded to talk about Jesus. Suddenly, one of them saw the Bible that I was using as a doorstop for the living room door and they both rushed off. Do you think it is blasphemous to use the Bible as a door stop? Should I get another one? I've heard the Qur'an is quite good. Please answer this as I'm in such a dilemma.

thehamish likes this.